- Project: Project I-02
- Research Group
"Being part of the RTG community gives me the possibility to exchange knowledge as well as experiences with my peers."
- Since 2019: PhD candidate, König group, IMB Mainz, Germany
- 2016-2019: M.Sc. in Biochemistry, University of Cologne, Germany; Thesis: “The m6A-mediated regulation of futsch mRNA in D. melanogaster”, Roignant group, IMB Mainz, Germany
- 2014-2017: B.Sc. in Biochemistry, Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Germany
- 2018-2019: Student Assistant, IMB Mainz, Germany
- 2017-2018: Student Assistant, MPI Cologne, Germany